Meet the Supplier: Grafo
1. What's your company called?
2. What services or products do you offer?
We were founded in 1986 and offer integrated production processes from pre-press to binding. We also offer transport and logistics solutions to deliver final products where customers need them. Our specialization and constant innovation in technical resources make us one of the most important groups in graphic communications. We are FSC and PEFC certified. We are based on the outskirts of Bilbao in Spain, and our market includes other countries in Europe like the UK, Ireland, France, Germany and Portugal.
3. How can you help IPG members?
The publishing market is challenging, and publishers might be experiencing shortages of paper and materials. Grafo is an alternative to their regular suppliers with an excellent quality and service.
4. What do you enjoy about working in publishing?
We enjoy connecting with customers and friends when we visit the UK and Ireland, and hope to be doing that again soon. We also like helping our customers achieve the best possible quality for each of their products.
5. What do you think is the single biggest opportunity and the single biggest threat for independent publishers right now?
The main threat at the moment is the lack of materials and suppliers who might be able to offer flexibility and a quick turn around time for books.
6. What do you want to get out of belonging to the IPG?
We want to establish a network of partners and friends and help publishers develop their production and overcome shortages of materials.
Visit the Grafo website