Magic Cat Publishing
London (Bethnal Green)
Is the role full-time?
Is the role permanent?
Contact: [email protected]
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with Directors to implement strategic sales plans that expand the company’s customer base and solidify its presence in the Export territories.
- meeting with clients here or overseas and attendance where necessary at the relevant book fairs/trade shows
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts where you are responsible for
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly reports of sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer/Retailer (VOC) data to the management team where appropriate
- Managing administration, such as orders, contracts, and export documents for all export and special sales and Liaise with the warehouse for all export sales reporting and re-orders for Export customers liaise with the warehouse/operations for all sales reporting and re-orders for Export customers
- Troubleshooting to sort out any problems with the exports and special sales
- Maintenance of Biblio for all sales related activity and ensure sales team have all the materials they need (including keeping dropbox information up to date.
- Working alongside Marketing Executive to share assets with partners around the world
- Supporting Amazon sales manager (ie keeping an eye on our books on site, sending over things that are missing)
- Any other activities as directed by the Management Team in relation to sales