Angry Robot books (part of Watkins Media)
Hybrid - Remote and sometimes in the North London Office
Is the role full time?
Part-time - 2 to 3 days a week depending on the candidate
London Living Wage (£10.75 per hour) calculated pro-rata depending on the number of hours worked
Contact: [email protected]
- Preparing manuscripts for press
- Taking in proofreads and copy edits and inserting changes into an InDesign document
- Assisting Associate Publisher with contract administration
- Author care and contact
- Passion for SFF as a genre as well as crossover genres with AR
- Handling mail outs for Publicity and Marketing
- Interest and ability with social media platforms including tiktok, twitter, instagram and facebook
We aren’t looking for someone who has experience as this is an entry-level role but rather someone who is happy to learn and grow in the role. Familiarity with InDesign is an asset but training will also be available. Experience in customer care and administration is also welcomed but this is the perfect role for someone interested in starting in Publishing as it’s with a small team and the successful candidate will have a breadth of tasks across editorial, publicity and marketing with room for growth.
London Living Wage (£10.75 per hour) calculated pro-rata depending on the number of hours worked.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by the 4th of August.
Check https://www.angryrobotbooks.com/2021/07/job-vacancy-publishing-assistant for further details on the job