Bonnier Books UK
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
apply here - https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/152404-bonnier-books-uk-audio-editor/
Applications accepted on a rolling basis
An opportunity to join one of the UK’s most successful trade publishers in one of its fastest growing sectors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to create high-quality, innovative audiobooks across fiction and non-fiction.
This role is a perfect opportunity for an audiophile who loves books. The ideal candidate will love listening to audiobook have experience of working in the audio space, with clear thoughts on what makes successful audiobook.
- Following the critical path to ensure all titles are cast, assigned, and delivered on time and budget
- Working with narrators and studios to manage talent, including in-studio direction
- Working with agents to book talent
- Maintaining accurate bibliographic data
- Working closely with editorial team to ensure manuscripts and artwork are received in a timely manner
- Listening to and checking files
- Communicating with retailers
- Delivering excellent author care
- Maintaining and updating the audio publishing programme
Qualifications and Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in publishing or audio at assistant or editor level
- Be able to demonstrate a love of audiobooks and publishing
- Have excellent organization skills and ability to calmly oversee multiple projects
- Be creative
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Confident using a variety of IT platforms
- Be a self-starter
- Be eager to learn
- Be flexible and calm under pressure
- Be happy working in a small team
If you are interested in this role, please apply via our website. We look forward in hearing from you.
Bonnier Books UK is committed to building a diverse workforce through positive action. Currently, Black, Asian and Multi-Ethnic employees are under-represented in our workforce and we actively encourage applicants from these groups. For further information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Action Plan here.
Reports to: Managing Editor, Audio
Working pattern: Flexible remote working up to three days per week